Wednesday 6 April 2016

Roads of Brighton


Today is an exciting day. I have been keeping it a secret from my Brighton pals, not because I don't love them, I just wanted to make a dramatic entrance *smirk*. Today I am moving back to Brighton. 





From the first visit back in 2011 with my my mum and nan when I applied to the University of Brighton, to my visit last weekend catching up with friends, Brighton never ceases to surprise me. It is a city (be it a small one) full of culture and wonder and I am very lucky to have met some incredible people over the years I have lived there. I may have only been away for 9 months (I may have come back to visit at least once a month..whoops) but boy do I miss being woken up by seagulls everyday. Earlier this year I accepted an offer to study an MA in Creative Writing from September and so I am super excited about the year ahead. Here is to the next adventure in Brighton.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Think Sophie

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig